Let’s see why this vegetable is the ultimate vegetable for health or “The queen of green”, the queen of green leafy vegetables.
1. Help strengthen muscles. Kale has been found to contain 4.3 grams of protein, which is considered very high among vegetables. Very suitable for athletes or exercisers, it has already been raised as The new beef.
2. Anti-inflammatory Kale is found to contain good fats like omega 3, which help fight arthritis.
3. Helps fight free radicals. Because it was found that there are vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin A.
4. Burn well. High in vitamin C Helps us metabolize the body better.
5. Anti-cancer Contains kaempferol and quercetin, and the antioxidants in kale help repair DNA cells while slowing down the growth of cancer cells.
6. Lumpai detox Helps reduce problems associated with intestinal disease with a high dietary fiber value
7. Reduce cholesterol to normal level due to the presence of phenolic and hydroxycinnamic acids Should be steamed first as the steamed vegetables will help in better cholesterol capture.
8. Helps with better excretion People who often have constipation, recommend it because there is a lot of fiber and water in the body.
There are 2 main types of kale that Thai people know.
1. Straight Leaf Kale (Lacinato Dinosaur Kale), or some people call it Dinosaur Kale, looks different from curly leaves, that is, straight leaves look dark green, 2-3 inches wide, distinctive in that the leaves are straight, but have marks. wrinkle The taste is sweeter than curly leaf kale. Popular to be eaten as a “salad”, cut into thin strips or bite-sized and mixed with olive oil.
2. Curly Kale (Curly Kale) is distinctive at the edges of the curly leaves, hard stems, a bit bitter taste like cauliflower, popularly eaten as salads and smoothies or blended into vegetable juice.
In addition, Harvard University More studies were conducted and found that Wavy leaf kale makes you lose weight and you feel less hungry and fuller for longer. Plus keeping the cholesterol level at a normal level as well.
In maintaining health, eating useful things is a very important part, but don’t neglect other parts such as sleeping and exercising, which eating should be eaten, but in moderation, not too much or too little because of Kale. It still has some dangerous properties. If you eat a lot, for example, in Kale vegetables, there is Goitrogen. If you eat a lot, it can cause flatulence and iodine deficiency.
If you want to keep kale vegetables for a long time, recommend 👉 vegetable freezer, fruit freezer from SGE that can be cooled regularly. Spreads cold air to keep kale fresh for longer And our vegetable freezer can also control the temperature from 0-10 degrees (with a good storage temperature of vegetables should be around 10 degrees). Cooling with Fan cool system, no ice, fast cooling, energy saving, definitely not expensive.